GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Amateur needs advice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/88708-amateur-needs-advice.html)

Derek Broughton 15-01-2005 08:45 PM

Benign Vanilla wrote:

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
snip
I have little experience in the maintennance side--I just build 'em
;/

Surely koi don't eat all plants?

Is the pope catholic?

The correct line is "does a Pope shit in the woods"...

I thought it was "is the Pope Polish?"

Ok, who is going to mention the polish bear eating the pope in the woods,
and whether or not it makes a noise if a tree fell on it?

It's like this: I used to alternate saying "is a bear Catholic" and "does a
Pope shit in the woods" just to annoy DW. Then the Pope came to Ontario,
and spent a weekend in a cottage where the only bathroom facilities were in
an outhouse at a significant distance from the cottage - and I discovered
that the Pope really _does_ shit in the woods...
--
derek