Old 12-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Mike Patterson

Default Please Ignore the Usenet Trolls

You're just feeding the pathetic need for attention.

Don't respond to trolls, in -any- fashion. After a week or three
they'll go off in search of other suckers for their sorry giggle
games.

If this is the one I think it is, he was here about 4 years ago doing
exactly the same thing. Can't even be original.

In addition, don't even respond to -this- message, as it starts
another whole thread for the troll to spread his vitriol on.

The only reason I'm posting this is that there seem to be some people
here who are unfamiliar with how to respond to a troll.

If you have anything to say about the troll to me or others, please
keep it to email.

over and out
Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin