GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Antibiotics and fish (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/88728-antibiotics-fish.html)

Benign Vanilla 24-01-2005 11:09 PM

"Lilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK. You got me, a little. To use a different example, "guns don't kill
people, people kill people." The only difference here is the "weapon".
The end result is the same, harm to living beings. ;-)

snip

Actually, not to nit pick, but it's the bullets. :)

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

2pods 24-01-2005 11:29 PM

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Lilly" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK. You got me, a little. To use a different example, "guns don't kill
people, people kill people." The only difference here is the "weapon".
The end result is the same, harm to living beings. ;-)

snip

Actually, not to nit pick, but it's the bullets. :)

To quote Alex Harvey
"Don't make any bullets, dont buy any bullets, don't shoot any bullets, and
when you get your freedom, don't p**s in the water supply "

Peter