GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The Shuttle Columbia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/890-shuttle-columbia.html)

Nedra 01-02-2003 04:03 PM

The Shuttle Columbia

Prayers are offered up to God in the deaths of the
the Astronaughts onboard the Columbia. I have been
watching Fox TV for two hours. Horrible.

Nedra

Mac Knight 01-02-2003 04:29 PM

The Shuttle Columbia

How said for their families. I'm not going to watch it over and over again,
though, like with Challenger. I think I'll wait for the newspaper for more
in-depth analysis.

Mac Knight

http://www.macknight.addr.com

hlink.net...

J.D. Stone 02-02-2003 04:38 AM

The Shuttle Columbia

Yeah, went out this morning to watch it go over...didn't expect it to
burnup. Have to feel for the families waiting for the landing that wasn't
going to happen. Has to be tough.
JD
hlink.net...