Old 29-01-2005, 02:20 PM
Joan Pomatto

Default Can't read rec. ponds newsgroup mail---

Hi All;

For years I have loved reading mail on this rec. ponds newsgroup. I can no
longer read any of the postings. Each time I click on a subject, it tells
me that the message is no longer available. I have cleared all old
messages, and still get this message. I have also checked with my Internet
Service Provider, and they tell me that it is not their fault.

If anyone knows of another way that I can get this newsgroup, please reply
directly, as I will not be able to read the replies on the newsgroup
postings.

THANKS PONDERS---------

Old 30-01-2005, 03:46 AM
Gail Futoran

try http://groups-beta.google.com/
and go to the Advanced Search option. That way
you can put in the newsgroup you're interested in
as well as a time period.

Gail

Old 31-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Sean Dinh

Netscape 4.8 news reader sometimes crashes. I would have to remove the group
and subscribe again. Is the time and date on your computer correct?

Old 31-01-2005, 10:07 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Joan Pomatto" wrote in message
Hi All;

For years I have loved reading mail on this rec. ponds newsgroup. I can

no
longer read any of the postings. Each time I click on a subject, it tells
me that the message is no longer available. I have cleared all old
messages, and still get this message. I have also checked with my

Internet
Service Provider, and they tell me that it is not their fault.

Try removing all your NGs and then start again. I assume you're using
Outlook Express?? Make sure everything is entered correctly and spelled
correctly.
--

Carol.... the frugal ponder...