GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   human face fish (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/89301-human-face-fish.html)

Mosfunland 29-01-2005 03:23 PM

human face fish

Was just looking through the NBC10 local news website and they had an article
about this fish with a human face. Honestly it sure does look like a face!
Eyes, nose and mouth....eeeeeew so cool.....two female fish. I didn't want to
put the picture here, and I don't have a website....

www.nbc10.com/slideshow/4140029/detail.html

Maureen in Phila.....my fish have very cold faces......and little fur coats,
mittens, and hats on....

~ jan JJsPond.us 29-01-2005 11:12 PM

Was just looking through the NBC10 local news website and they had an article
about this fish with a human face. Honestly it sure does look like a face!
Eyes, nose and mouth....eeeeeew so cool.....two female fish. I didn't want to
put the picture here, and I don't have a website....

www.nbc10.com/slideshow/4140029/detail.html

Maureen in Phila.....

Much better pictures. #5 even gives the face ears. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

MurkyWaters 21-02-2005 10:47 PM

I would tell you what Windsongs face looked like but I will not drop
the rating of this already pityfull group any lower by doing
so............but you can imagine. Heard clocks all starat going
backwards when she just drives by one......and dead folks get up and
runand maggots start to puking all over the place......so you see
where I am coming from on this.

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:38:55 GMT, Anthropy wrote:

===On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:12:09 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:
===
===Was just looking through the NBC10 local news website and they had an article
===about this fish with a human face. Honestly it sure does look like a face!
===Eyes, nose and mouth....eeeeeew so cool.....two female fish. I didn't want to
===put the picture here, and I don't have a website....
===
===www.nbc10.com/slideshow/4140029/detail.html
===
===Maureen in Phila.....
===
===Much better pictures. #5 even gives the face ears. ~ jan
===
===
===
===That's nothing, my girlfriend has a face like a koi. : )

~ jan JJsPond.us 21-02-2005 10:57 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:47:03 GMT, (MurkyWaters) wrote:

..so you see where I am coming from on this.

All I see is your need to go back almost a full month to find something to
sling mud at. s ~ jan

===On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 15:12:09 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
===