GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Froggies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/89620-froggies.html)

Bill Stock 09-02-2005 01:28 AM

Froggies

kc 10-02-2005 03:56 AM

I'm trying to figure out the story here--are they living in jars or....?
Kirsten

Bill Stock 10-02-2005 07:13 PM

"kc" wrote in message
I'm trying to figure out the story here--are they living in jars or....?
Kirsten

Sorry kc, hit the wrong button. I meant to reply to the group.

This guy posts all sorts of nature pics on alt.binaries.pictures.animals, I
think he must be a photographer? I believe he leaves the jars out to entice
food for the frogs. So the jars are a frog cafeteria, not a frog condo.