GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Condolences - John R (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/89781-condolences-john-r.html)

~ jan JJsPond.us 13-02-2005 10:42 PM

Condolences - John R

It is with much sadness that I copy & paste the below message I received
today:

Good Afternoon , this is a message regarding Fuerjefe John Rutz
My father passed away on Feb. 2, 2005. There will be a service held in
Moriarty at the Church of Christ at 11 on Wednesday the 16 th of Febuary my
Father's koi are now without someone to care for them. I need help to keep
them or take care of them. My e-mail is any
help will be greatly appreciated .

Diana Marquez
John Rutz's Daughter

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Nedra 14-02-2005 12:20 AM

Oh .. that is soo sad. I heard from John last week .... he sent me a
short
email telling me about his move to Louisana. It wont be the same around
here :(

Nedra

kathy 14-02-2005 03:13 AM

Very, very sorry to hear this. :-(

kathy

REBEL JOE 15-02-2005 04:52 PM

Thats so sad.I loved his pond and he gave me good advice. So sad the
pond will be taken down'

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Benign Vanilla 15-02-2005 05:20 PM

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
It is with much sadness that I copy & paste the below message I received
today:

Good Afternoon , this is a message regarding Fuerjefe John Rutz
My father passed away on Feb. 2, 2005. There will be a service held in
Moriarty at the Church of Christ at 11 on Wednesday the 16 th of Febuary

my
Father's koi are now without someone to care for them. I need help to keep
them or take care of them. My e-mail is any
help will be greatly appreciated .

Diana Marquez
John Rutz's Daughter

I...I...I don't know what to say. This is shocking. This is awful.

All my best to John's family. What a loss for them, and for our little pond
community.

God speed, John.

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

matrix j 15-02-2005 11:44 PM

Truly sad....his website was one the first place i found on the web with
info about koi ponding.

God bless John and condolences to his family in their time of need.

J.D. Stone 16-02-2005 03:15 AM

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
It is with much sadness that I copy & paste the below message I received
today:

Good Afternoon , this is a message regarding Fuerjefe John Rutz
My father passed away on Feb. 2, 2005. There will be a service held in
Moriarty at the Church of Christ at 11 on Wednesday the 16 th of Febuary
my
Father's koi are now without someone to care for them. I need help to keep
them or take care of them. My e-mail is any
help will be greatly appreciated .

Diana Marquez
John Rutz's Daughter

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Sad. I really enjoyed John's paticipation in the group and his willingness
to try new things. He was quite industrious with his ponds. I enjoyed his
web pages. He will be missed.
JD

rtk 16-02-2005 06:23 PM

J.D. Stone wrote:

[...]

Although I rarely participate here, I lurk every day and I've become
familiar with many of your names and ponds. In a small way I've come to
know many of you. I didn't realize that there's an element of
attachment that comes with these little connections. I find myself
thinking of John Rutz several times a day and every time I open
rec.ponds. I definitely feel a sense of loss and sadness.

Ruth Kazez

Anne Lurie 22-02-2005 05:16 PM

I am saddened to hear of John Rutz's death, as I always enjoyed his posts.
My condolences to his family.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC