GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Updated... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/89818-updated.html)

Sean Dinh 15-02-2005 05:49 AM

Updated...

http://la.znet.com/%7Eseannydinh/index.html

~ jan JJsPond.us 16-02-2005 12:37 AM

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:49:10 -0800, Sean Dinh
wrote:

http://la.znet.com/%7Eseannydinh/index.html

Before I click on this, just what is it an update of, pray tell? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Roy 16-02-2005 12:44 AM

An update on the attributes or lack thereof in using salt in ponds.
Should be right up this groups alley.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:37:36 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

===On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:49:10 -0800, Sean Dinh
===wrote:
===
===http://la.znet.com/%7Eseannydinh/index.html
===
===Before I click on this, just what is it an update of, pray tell? ~ jan
===
=== ~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Solo to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

Sean Dinh 16-02-2005 05:44 AM

Yike!!! nvm then...

Sean Dinh 16-02-2005 05:45 AM

Just a few pictures taken on the 14th.

~ jan JJsPond.us 16-02-2005 06:46 AM

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:45:24 -0800, Sean Dinh
wrote:

Just a few pictures taken on the 14th.

http://la.znet.com/%7Eseannydinh/index.html

Ak! Spawning activity already, where are you? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Roy 16-02-2005 01:56 PM

Oh yea Sean, nice pics nice pond.............too bad lots of these
folks are so paranoid about clicking on something for fear something
may jump out of their computer monitor and infect their pond or their
body........................pityfull little paranoid individuals that
they are........

BTW those are som egreat plastic buckets that the ship and store pool
chlorine tablets in, arne't they. I get em by the truckloads from the
dealers around here all the time.........no such thing as too many
buckets if your fooling with fish and ponds
Once again nice sight, enjoyed it.

wrote:

===On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:49:10 -0800, Sean Dinh
===

Sean Dinh 16-02-2005 06:53 PM

I'm in Orange County, California. The Koi are eating as much as during
summer. Water is still cold thought.

~ jan JJsPond.us 16-02-2005 10:55 PM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:53:37 -0800, Sean Dinh
wrote:

I'm in Orange County, California. The Koi are eating as much as during
summer. Water is still cold thought.

I hope this is a predictor of an early spring for all of us. ~ jan :o)

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

jedi 22-02-2005 03:57 AM

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote:

Ak! Spawning activity already, where are you? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

This is spring in Southern California (I so miss the almond trees blossoming
now).