GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Parrots feather (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/90097-parrots-feather.html)

Walter 21-02-2005 10:58 PM

Parrots feather

I know PF is a good plant for ponds and is generally considered to be
like aquatic kudzu, but my question is this. If I had a cutting from
PF, and placed it in the crack of Windsongs butt would it grow
prolifically or sort of wither and die?

Regards and thanks for any info
Walter

Elaine T 21-02-2005 11:52 PM

Walter wrote:
I know PF is a good plant for ponds and is generally considered to be
like aquatic kudzu, but my question is this. If I had a cutting from
PF, and placed it in the crack of Windsongs butt would it grow
prolifically or sort of wither and die?

Regards and thanks for any info
Walter

Duly forwarded to . I would suggest that other
fed-up readers send the full headers of any of this person's posts to
the same as more complaints will make Earthlink take this more seriously.

Go somewhere else, troll.

~ Windsong ~ 22-02-2005 12:48 AM

"Elaine T" wrote in message
Duly forwarded to . I would suggest that other
fed-up readers send the full headers of any of this person's posts to
the same as more complaints will make Earthlink take this more seriously.

Go somewhere else, troll.

Most ISPs do little with these flamers and trolls. At this point I think
killfiling him is the best route to take. Once a troll knows no one is
reading their messages, they'll leave. He's already trying to beat
killfiles by changing his name with every post so he knows most people
already have him blocked. He'll soon move on to a new group to victimize.

And now, back to PONDING!!! :-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"When I feed the poor, they call me a saint; when I