Old 06-03-2005, 05:39 PM

Default Shared-secrets sock puppets in action Help With What Spammer

gold.. this gold....

Lonnis wrote:
Look what I find on the Jehovah Witnesses newsgroup. You post
this thre to. I repost it hear for you and all to read. This
is the women youre blaming Precision. I see no flooding or
spamming from her there. Where is your proof? Also show us
trace from from the isp she use remailer.

On 16 Dec 2004, wrote:

"Porfirio B. Fry" wrote in
message ...

We are having a serious problem in alt.religion.jehovahs-witn

with a woman
who is spamming the group using anonymous remailers.

* If they're using an anonymous remailer how do you know it's a
woman?
Please post the complete TRACE through all the remailers here.

In addition, she
posts hundreds of posts using her real ISP.

* And the proof this is the SAME person posting from ISPs all
over the USA
and the UK is.... ???

All of her posts are spam,
content free. Her ISP, HeartofTn, refuses to do anything

about the
problem.

* Because this is no PROOF who the people are using remailers,
and he's
already caught one of you Jehovah's Witnesses FORGING a
heartoftn.net
header.

My question: Will remailer operators do anything to stop this
woman?

* What women? First you called PB a man, now you call him a
women?
Confused? Precision-Barbara is also a man, no? Has he/she/it
had another
sex-change operation? Also, where is the proof he's using the
same ISP as
this "women" who posts from the USA, Europe and the UK? How is
it "she" has
the ability to post from 3 different locations in the same hour
with ISPs
from around the world?

Isn't Michael Jackson a Jehova Witness?

What the world needs is not dogma but an attitude of scientific
inquiry combined with a belief that the torture of millions is
not desirable, whether inflicted by Stalin or by a Deity imagined
in the likeness of the believer. ~ Bertrand Russell ~
~~

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.