Old 04-02-2003, 01:33 AM
Elizabeth

Default Signs of spring!

Hi all,
Just wanted to drop in and let you all know that in spite of the way it
looks, spring is on the way. Was treated to my first lily bloom today,
compliments of Miss Charlene Strawn. The bullfrog poked his head up today
too as did two Leopard frogs. The Red Maple across the street is blooming
and the saucer magnolias are close to opening. 'Nother frost coming tomorrow
and again later this week :-(
Winter's not gone yet, but soon...
all the best to everyone,

elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA

Old 04-02-2003, 04:48 AM
Nedra

Hi Lisa, I've forgotten how many miles St Louis
is from Baton Rouge... too far that's for sure!

No sign of life in either of the ponds. This year
I'm especially looking forward to Springtime.
sigh....

Nedra in Missouri

Old 04-02-2003, 05:00 AM
K30a

Here in SE WA the pussywillow trees are
*thinking* about peeking out of their
protective coats!

k30a
Old 05-02-2003, 12:52 AM
Lawrence

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
Hi all,
Just wanted to drop in and let you all know that in spite of the way it
looks, spring is on the way. Was treated to my first lily bloom today,
compliments of Miss Charlene Strawn. The bullfrog poked his head up today
too as did two Leopard frogs. The Red Maple across the street is blooming
and the saucer magnolias are close to opening. 'Nother frost coming

tomorrow
and again later this week :-(
Winter's not gone yet, but soon...
all the best to everyone,

elizabeth, Baton Rouge, LA

Another sign - pitchers and catchers report in less than two weeks!
(Attorneys and agents have already reported).