Old 12-03-2005, 05:46 PM

Default Free newsserver & your IP

lying thru your teeth again?

your husband was rumored to be downloading kiddie porn.. and you got
the boot.

Cracklin' Rosie wrote:

===================
To a point I agree with you. Free is free. However when your IP

address is
shown anyone who wants to harass your ISP can do so. I've had a

nutcase
constantly sending rambling, semi-literate, idiotic complaints to my

old ISP
over a 9 year period. This person used many disposable e-mail

accounts and
several different ISPs, probably from his job, his home and local

libraries.
He forged my headers. It went on and on.... it's better when a

newsserver
keeps your ISP/IP private.

CR.......