GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wally World..... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/90931-wally-world.html)

Reel McKoi 14-03-2005 07:48 PM

Wally World.....

I just came back from Wal-Mart. They have their pond plants in. $4.88 for
water lilies which includes some rocks, a plastic mesh pot and fertilizer
tabs. You can't beat that. The other pond plants were also $4.88. It's a
good time to grab a few if your budget is limited. ;-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
"To persevere in one's duty and

Bob Koerber 14-03-2005 07:55 PM

Reel McKoi wrote:

I just came back from Wal-Mart. They have their pond plants in. $4.88 for
water lilies which includes some rocks, a plastic mesh pot and fertilizer
tabs. You can't beat that. The other pond plants were also $4.88. It's a
good time to grab a few if your budget is limited. ;-)

Got some a couple of weeks ago. Looked better than I have seen from
them in a long time.

Bob

Reel McKoi 14-03-2005 08:20 PM

"Bob Koerber" wrote in message
Reel McKoi wrote:

I just came back from Wal-Mart. They have their pond plants in. $4.88

for
water lilies which includes some rocks, a plastic mesh pot and fertilizer
tabs. You can't beat that. The other pond plants were also $4.88. It's

good time to grab a few if your budget is limited. ;-)

Got some a couple of weeks ago. Looked better than I have seen from
them in a long time.

Bob

==================
The ones I bought last spring thrived and all but one bloomed most of the
summer. One got so huge I gave it away. One was a mini that bloomed until
frost. I plan to pull that one out and divide it. I like those small ones.

Glenn S. 15-03-2005 01:26 AM

Reel McKoi wrote:
I just came back from Wal-Mart. They have their pond plants in. $4.88 for
water lilies which includes some rocks, a plastic mesh pot and fertilizer
tabs. You can't beat that. The other pond plants were also $4.88. It's a
good time to grab a few if your budget is limited. ;-)

not yet for us ... I checked ours over the weekend and they did not have
any pond plants in stock yet.

--
G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

FOR SALE: 2003 Swee****er 22' Pontoon Boat
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/gs_pontoon01.html

FOR SALE: 1999 Fleetwood Mallard 37' Travel Trailer
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Mallard001.html

Reel McKoi 15-03-2005 01:59 AM

not yet for us ... I checked ours over the weekend and they did not have
any pond plants in stock yet.

G.D.Smith
Harpers Ferry, WV

They just got them in the lady in the plant dept. said. I'm going to check
out Lowe's and Home Depot this week if I get the chance. I hope to find
something different and new this year. Wally World has the best prices here
though.