GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   QS posts and Unable To Wipe File???? TOR (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/91030-re-qs-posts-unable-wipe-file-tor.html)

jabriol 16-03-2005 07:05 PM

QS posts and Unable To Wipe File???? TOR

Ah yes the retard who lices in CArols brain..
small fish wrote:
"John Stillman" wrote in message

"Anonymous" wrote in message
g...
In article
"John Stillman" wrote:

I will Google TOR and see if I can find easily understood

directions
on
how
to use it. I'm no techie like the rest of you.

John

Don't worry. It'll all come eventually, but not without some

difficulty.
Just do me a favor and don't limit yourself with words like

"cannot" and
"hotpop" and so forth. There are far too many ways to skin cats.

I am unable to make changes on my computer for something like TOR

since we
use both a land ISP and Satellite to download. This computer is

the
server
for another two on this network.

Noted.

Any changes will cause one ISP or the
other to not work. Hughes sent a technician out here to set this

up for
us.
Should I screw something up I'm looking at several hundred dollars

to have
tech come out to fix it. LOL! Not that I understood what I read on

the
TOR
site. :^)

John....

dwarf.nntpserver.com!newsfeed.ultrafeed.com!newsfe ed-west.nntpserver.com!new

sfeed-east.nntpserver.com!nntpserver.com!news2.euro.net! 216.196.110.149.MISM

ATCH!border2.nntp.ams.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.c om!fu-berlin.de!uni-berlin
.de!individual.net!not-for-mail
From: "John Stillman"
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: QS posts and Unable To Wipe File???? TOR
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 00:59:58 -0600

ZnoF7N6cxww+UP0U+OKoWwS8+lLAPjOutUHOgFXhAmWrZ3B/zI