GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Military POst and BAse Exchanges are carrying aquatic plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/91183-military-post-base-exchanges-carrying-aquatic-plants.html)

~Roy~ 20-03-2005 01:30 AM

Military POst and BAse Exchanges are carrying aquatic plants

Donb't know how many are able to shop in these ploaces but if yu can
or know someone who can do it for you they have (at least ours does
and I see no reason others would not) have a great selection of
aquatic plants at prices you just can't beat.......Marginals from
$1.99 to 3.00.............Lillys are $2.69 IIRC........I did not buy
them but my wife bought a heap of them there yesterday, and IIRC thats
what I seen as a price on the boxes......I know she bought a heap of
them as she said the stuff was dirt cheap and most were what a 6 pack
of annual flowers run on average......She buys......... I plant and
maintain......

[email protected] 20-03-2005 07:37 PM

Hi Roy,In what state are you located?