GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   toads, et al, in Baltimore (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/91360-toads-et-al-baltimore.html)

[email protected] 23-03-2005 11:46 PM

toads, et al, in Baltimore

It's that time of year again when I issue my annual request to
Baltimore-area ponders with overabundant toad tadpoles (and other types of
tadpoles and adult amphibians, save bullfogs), as I try to re-stock my
little pond and woods. If anyone finds themselves overwhelmed with such
critters, I'd gladly pay for them, and your gas to get here.

If I was still healthy enough to get out, I'd hit the parks and catch my
own, but that's just a fond youthful memory now.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.14