GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Koi show in Houston at Hermann Park (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/91419-koi-show-houston-hermann-park.html)

Ann in Houston 25-03-2005 02:50 PM

Koi show in Houston at Hermann Park

I plan on going, as I am normally prevented by the far west location.
I just can't get I10 East early enough to do any good. This time, it's
more in my neck of the woods and I am really looking forward to it.
Maybe I'll wear a "rec.ponds" button on my shirt.

Reel McKoi 25-03-2005 03:55 PM

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
ups.com...
I plan on going, as I am normally prevented by the far west location.
I just can't get I10 East early enough to do any good. This time, it's
more in my neck of the woods and I am really looking forward to it.
Maybe I'll wear a "rec.ponds" button on my shirt.

=================
Report back and let us know how it went. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

~ jan JJsPond.us 25-03-2005 04:05 PM

On 25 Mar 2005 06:50:38 -0800, "Ann in Houston"
wrote:

I plan on going, as I am normally prevented by the far west location.
I just can't get I10 East early enough to do any good. This time, it's
more in my neck of the woods and I am really looking forward to it.
Maybe I'll wear a "rec.ponds" button on my shirt.

Woo Hoo Ann! You need one of BV's Porg pins. :o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

kathy 25-03-2005 05:42 PM

If you see Brett tell him we all said 'Hi!'

kathy :-)

Nedra 25-03-2005 07:19 PM

Ann, Glad to see your going to the Koi show.

I second the good motions voiced here -

What fun!

Nedra