GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Problems (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/91707-problems.html)

pixi 30-03-2005 09:20 PM

Problems

Apparently my newsgroup messages are going out but not showing up on my
computer. My server support doesn't seem to know much about newsgroups. If
people see this notice will you let me know please? Thanks

Elaine T 31-03-2005 10:00 AM

pixi wrote:
Apparently my newsgroup messages are going out but not showing up on my
computer. My server support doesn't seem to know much about newsgroups. If
people see this notice will you let me know please? Thanks

I saw this just fine, and also saw your posts over in the aquaria
newsgroups.

--
__ Elaine T __
__' http://eethomp.com/fish.html '__