GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   qwertyasdfg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/91846-qwertyasdfg.html)

markc 03-04-2005 04:55 AM

qwertyasdfg

Ok, now that I have your attention -

A couple of years ago during a prolonged period of brain-fade I purchased a
bottle of supaverm from KoiStuff.com. Despite clear notification that it
will kill goldfish I bought it anyway and now cant use it as I like both my
koi and goldfish. It says on the bottle it expires 08/05 so it may well
still be okay. If I hadn't waited so long I would try to sell it as this
stuff is expensive. I am not sure how much is in the bottle as it doesnt
say but I think it will treat at least 5000 gallons but the winner should
carefully measure.

So rather than throw this in the trash here is the deal. Send me a email
with your favorite number. If your favorite number matches mine and your
the first one I will send this bottle to you later this week. If you dont
hear from me you didnt win.

No this is not a scam, joke, prank etc.

Mark