GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wilmdale Pond - update (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/91877-wilmdale-pond-update.html)

W Dale 03-04-2005 04:40 PM

Wilmdale Pond - update

I have just updated my little pond site and converted the pictures to
thumbnails for faster loading and added another page.
Let me know if it loads faster.

Thanks and have a great Sunday!
W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib

kathy 03-04-2005 07:10 PM

Looking good!
I especially like the waterfall.

kathy :-)

~ jan JJsPond.us 03-04-2005 07:52 PM

I have just updated my little pond site and converted the pictures to
thumbnails for faster loading and added another page.
Let me know if it loads faster.
Thanks and have a great Sunday!
W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib

Loaded instantly, for me. Looks super, and that patio, wow! What's your
plan for the water course off the veggie filter box? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

news group 03-04-2005 10:04 PM

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

I have just updated my little pond site and converted the pictures to
thumbnails for faster loading and added another page.
Let me know if it loads faster.
Thanks and have a great Sunday!
W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib

Loaded instantly, for me. Looks super, and that patio, wow! What's your
plan for the water course off the veggie filter box? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Ooo.... go see the update. I dug a little 'bog pond" that leads back to
the main pond. :-))

~ jan JJsPond.us 03-04-2005 10:41 PM

Ooo.... go see the update. I dug a little 'bog pond" that leads back to
the main pond. :-))
W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib

Hmmm, I must not know which picture to enlarge. Don't see it. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

~ jan JJsPond.us 03-04-2005 10:46 PM

W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib

Found it. :o) Keep us posted on updates. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

W Dale 04-04-2005 12:53 AM

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

Ooo.... go see the update. I dug a little 'bog pond" that leads back to
the main pond. :-))
W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib

Hmmm, I must not know which picture to enlarge. Don't see it. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Page 7. REALLY small little pond. It is up and running now. :-) . I
am very sorry it was not up earlier. I may have been working on it at
that time. Try it again. The last three pictures on page 7.