GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   spring ahead (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/91879-spring-ahead.html)

kathy 03-04-2005 06:20 PM

spring ahead

Yawn.... for those of you, like me, went
OH NO! this morning... remember to spring
ahead your clocks.

kathy :-)

~ jan JJsPond.us 03-04-2005 07:45 PM

Yawn.... for those of you, like me, went
OH NO! this morning... remember to spring
ahead your clocks.
kathy :-)

I remembered, but still went OH NO! So glad spring break fell went it did,
it will take me a week to get use to that lost hour. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Bonnie NJ 03-04-2005 11:31 PM

Not only is it that beginning of Daylight Savings - it's also my
Granddaughter's 10th birthday!!!

--
Bonnie
NJ

kathy 04-04-2005 12:34 AM

Double digits!

kathy :-)

Reel McKoi 04-04-2005 03:51 AM

nk.net...

==================
Tell her I said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...

W Dale 04-04-2005 04:57 AM

Bonnie NJ wrote:

Not only is it that beginning of Daylight Savings - it's also my
Granddaughter's 10th birthday!!!

Give her a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :-D from Colorado Springs, CO!

W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib