Old 12-04-2005, 01:55 AM
WVNebJockey

Default Cleaned out a pond

I cleaned out and shut down my father-in-laws pond. He's gotten too sick to
tend to it and its gotten a bit run down. I thought I was going to have to
beat back the frogs with a baseball bat. Some were as big as my fist! I
had to laugh at the wife. She was pulling out some Ivy that had grown
around the pond and the frogs started jumping. I guess they caught her off
guard. She ran like her ass was on fire! I still get the giggles.

Too bad the pond had to be shut down. But I did inherit some huge water
lillies and lots of goldies.

Old 13-04-2005, 02:30 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Too bad he is unable to care for it. I hit 60 this month. I am not
sure what it is supposed to feel like, but I don't feel like I thought
people in their 60s do.

May the inherited fish thrive!

Jim

Old 13-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Reel McKoi

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in message
. ..
Too bad he is unable to care for it. I hit 60 this month. I am not
sure what it is supposed to feel like, but I don't feel like I thought
people in their 60s do.

=============================
I turned 60 a few months ago myself. Those of us in good health don't see
any difference. Those plagued by poor health may feel like they're 80. I
hope to enjoy my ponds and fish for a long, long time. :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...

Cleaned out the Filter Falls Yesterday JB[_1_] Ponds (moderated) 7 27-04-2008 03:01 PM
Cleaned Out By A Heron :( Martin Harran Ponds (moderated) 25 29-08-2007 02:21 AM
My daughter cleaned the pond with dishwashing soap mark Bannister Ponds 22 13-04-2005 05:18 PM
Cleaned pond bk Ponds 3 10-01-2004 02:33 PM
Cleaned pond bk Ponds 1 09-01-2004 10:01 PM