GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   24" imported Koi on sale at Mystik Koi southern California (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/92469-24%22-imported-koi-sale-mystik-koi-southern-california.html)

Just Me \Koi\ 15-04-2005 05:04 AM

24" imported Koi on sale at Mystik Koi southern California

I picked up some incredible 24" imported Koi from Mystic Koi in Upland,
Southern California. This are great Japanese fish, about 24" long.

Are you ready for the price? 2 for $150.00 The owners have to make room
for new Koi from Japan next week.

Thought I should share.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

~ jan JJsPond.us 16-04-2005 07:32 AM

Pictures, I wantta see pictures. :) ~ jan

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:04:07 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

I picked up some incredible 24" imported Koi from Mystic Koi in Upland,
Southern California. This are great Japanese fish, about 24" long.

Are you ready for the price? 2 for $150.00 The owners have to make room
for new Koi from Japan next week.

Thought I should share.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~