GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Koi spawned today (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/92470-my-koi-spawned-today.html)

Just Me \Koi\ 15-04-2005 05:04 AM

My Koi spawned today

So my Koi in my newest pond decided to start spawning on my birthday the
13th. They have spawned 2 days in a row.

Awesome!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Reel McKoi 15-04-2005 03:35 PM

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
So my Koi in my newest pond decided to start spawning on my birthday the
13th. They have spawned 2 days in a row.

Awesome!

Let us know if you get any baby koi out of the deal. :-) We usually end
up with only a few since removing some of the plants from the larger pond.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...