GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond finally coming along... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/92491-pond-finally-coming-along.html)

mark Bannister 15-04-2005 03:26 PM

Pond finally coming along...

I've asked a few questions, thanks for the answers. Pond is finally
moving along. There are some ugly pictures here of where we are right
now. Perhaps the plumbing/fitlers will all be finished in the next week
or so and we can put water in.
http://www.injection-moldings.com/EBPAGE/pond/
Images are fairly large.
Mark B.

kathy 15-04-2005 05:11 PM

Wow! This is really going to be an interesting
pond! Will look forward to more pictures!

kathy :-)

www.blogfromthebog.com

April Ann 17-04-2005 06:35 PM

I don't understand why the pond is divided.
-------------------------------
Group: rec.ponds Date: Fri, Apr 15, 2005, 9:26am (PDT+2) From:
(mark=A0Bannister)
I've asked a few questions, thanks for the answers. Pond is finally
moving along. There are some ugly pictures here of where we are right
now. Perhaps the plumbing/fitlers will all be finished in the next week
or so and we can put water in.
http://www.injection-moldings.com/EBPAGE/pond/ Images are fairly large.
Mark B.

*Catch you on the flipside*

~ jan JJsPond.us 17-04-2005 10:55 PM

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:35:57 -0700, (April Ann) wrote:

I don't understand why the pond is divided.
http://www.injection-moldings.com/EBPAGE/pond/ Images are fairly large.
Mark B.

I'm guessing plants will go there, and then it will flow over the divide?
~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~