Old 06-02-2003, 03:39 AM
KenCo

Default Bitterling comm. post

anyone interested in them?
should be $10-12 ea.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.
Old 06-02-2003, 03:02 PM
John Rutz

KenCo wrote:

anyone interested in them?
should be $10-12 ea.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.

huh? you lost me ken what is a bitterling?
--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 06-02-2003, 03:51 PM
KenCo

John Rutz wrote:

KenCo wrote:

anyone interested in them?
should be $10-12 ea.

huh? you lost me ken what is a bitterling?
--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

good info here.
http://www.aquariacentral.com/fishinfo/cold/bitterl.htm

a small cyprinid thats great for ponds as they tolerate
cold well. color is a violet, iridescent sheen.
they grow to 4" and are good for barrel to lg. ponds.

Old 06-02-2003, 06:09 PM
John Rutz

KenCo wrote:
John Rutz wrote:

KenCo wrote:

anyone interested in them?
should be $10-12 ea.

huh? you lost me ken what is a bitterling?
--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

sounds interesting will they survive Z5?

--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 07-02-2003, 07:40 AM
KenCo

John Rutz wrote:

sounds interesting will they survive Z5?

yes
as hardy as Golden Orfes.

--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 07-02-2003, 02:50 PM
Cleveland Ponder

What would the ship date be? I can't see being able to introduce any
fish into my pond before May at the earliest.

KenCo wrote in message ...
anyone interested in them?
should be $10-12 ea.

Old 07-02-2003, 03:49 PM
John Rutz

KenCo wrote:
John Rutz wrote:

yes
as hardy as Golden Orfes.

Ken
check yor Email

--
John Rutz

I'm not Porg am not am not am so
see my pond at:
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 07-02-2003, 06:57 PM
KenCo

Cleveland Ponder wrote:

What would the ship date be? I can't see being able to introduce any
fish into my pond before May at the earliest.

I dont have them yet,needed to have
interested people before I order a
1/2 box of them.
the response has been good

maybe in 2-3 weeks they will be here.

Orfes are non existent now and these
are a good alt.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.

metapost or groundmaster fence post support? Carolyn Jean Fairman Gardening 2 11-10-2005 11:07 AM
Post Your Three Favorite Movies - I Post Facts About You The Magnficent Bastard Gardening 275 10-03-2004 01:47 AM
dummy post Tim Fischer Lawns 1 05-05-2003 10:57 PM
regarding a post I know of Madgardener Gardening 1 14-02-2003 07:51 PM
Fence Post Protector does it work? has anybody used it? dp Gardening 7 12-02-2003 05:25 PM