GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT chicken story (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/92504-ot-chicken-story.html)

kathy 16-04-2005 12:03 AM

OT chicken story

If you are having ONE of THOSE days,
this made me chortle in the middle of mine.

Colorado Man Resuscitates Chicken
Fri Apr 15, 7:13 AM ET
COLLBRAN, Colo. - First there was Mike the Headless Chicken, a rooster
that survived for 18 months after having its head lopped off with an
ax.
Now, western Colorado has a new chicken survival story, this one
involving a man who claims he saved his fowl by giving it mouth-to-beak
resuscitation.

whole story here and yes, it explains Mike the Headless Chicken!
http://ihmp.net/@/yz
or
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._resuscitation

Ann in Houston 16-04-2005 02:36 PM

I can't resist! I'm formulating the joke as I type. OK, here
goes......I'll bet he ran around like a chicken with his head cut off.

Ta Daaa
There it was. Terrible as it was, someone had to do it. And I was
first.

kathy 16-04-2005 03:56 PM

And a further thought, did he cross the
road before, or after, the incident with
the ax...?

kathy :-)

Reel McKoi 16-04-2005 10:07 PM

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...

And a further thought, did he cross the
road before, or after, the incident with
the ax...?

kathy :-)

I'm getting hungry reading about this chicken already. I have some leftover
rotisseried chicken in the fridge. I think I'll make some chicken
salad..... :-) ~
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...