Old 17-04-2005, 03:32 PM
~Roy~

Default Baraclear-80 Treatment looking good so far

Its been two weeks since I treated my pond with the Baraclear-80 that
is supposed to lock up the phosphates making the nitrogen unavailable
to algae. Since that time, the ponds water has changed from a green
tint, to a light tea color, with visibility improving on an almost
daily basis.......even the algae growing on the sides of the preforms
have diminished as well as the algae on my waterfall and stream......I
intend to dose it again with this stuff, and then add the
dye........only time will tell as to how long this will last and if it
is indeed as effective as they say it is in knocking out algae
growth. Other ponds in this area are now a soupy green color with lots
of algae blooms, so thus far it looks promising.