Old 18-04-2005, 03:55 AM
Bill Stock

Default New Laguna Pumps?

Has anyone tried the new Laguna pumps, with "foam free technology"? I could
not find the manual, but it looks like they have implemented their own plant
basket trick. I was considering going to a larger pump anyway, so I was
hoping this thing was actually lower maintenance?

Old 21-04-2005, 01:12 AM
Karl

Hello,

I'm just about to put one in my new pond. I'll let you know! I have
the 7000litres per hour model and it looks quite sturdy. Solids
handling with 8mm? holes in the basket,

Karl

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/thegardenpond

Old 21-04-2005, 01:49 AM
Bill Stock

"Karl" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm just about to put one in my new pond. I'll let you know! I have
the 7000litres per hour model and it looks quite sturdy. Solids
handling with 8mm? holes in the basket,

Karl

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/thegardenpond

Thanks Karl,

Is that the one with the fountain? I was looking at getting this model
http://www.petsandponds.com/securest...6438660.2.html

It sounds like you have this model
http://www.petsandponds.com/securest...6265097.2.html

I'm going for a new biofilter (skippy clone) and low maintenance pump this
year.

Nice pond BTW.

Need contact info or web address for Laguna Pumps scs0 Ponds 14 23-09-2004 09:22 PM
Need contact info or web address for Laguna Pumps scs0 Ponds 0 20-09-2004 01:33 AM
FS: New Laguna 2150gph pump Mike Ponds 6 05-08-2003 09:33 PM
FS: Laguna 7000 Pump new Mike Ponds 0 23-06-2003 02:32 AM
Laguna Phosphate Control R.C. Keely Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 07:11 AM