Old 19-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Bob Koerber

BenignVanilla wrote:

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
news:AQK8e.18042$ox3.8069@trnddc03...

BV, and other regulars,

As I read this newsgroup once in a while, I see a lot of junk, and stuff
totally out of control and I get so turned off. Especially by some guy

with

a million post in the group on topics none of which relates to ponding.

This lead me to wonder if there is a moderated forum we can all shift to
where some of these junks can be filtered out, and where we can also post
pictures.

Some of the forums I've seen out there are not populated, minimal
discussions. That does not make for a lively dialogue either.

So any ideas out there?

http://www.iheartmypond.com/phpbb

Pondersbible on Yahoo groups isn't too bad.

Bob
Old 20-04-2005, 04:20 AM
Jabriol

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:25:31 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:25:26 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\"" wrote:

Do I need to say any more. This is where I say good bye.

I'll see you guys around. I'll probably just lurk here once in a while. .

Don't let these rude, non-human life forms, that aren't even above the muck
in our ponds, chase you out "Just Me". As soon as they show up, it is
important that rec.ponders ONLY post to rec.ponds AND don't keep the
extended headers these people changed it to. I don't know what their goals
is, but I'm not going to let them score. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Jabriol's goal is to deny freedom of speech to non-Jehovah's
Witnesses. Once one points out the absurdities of Jabriol's religion,
he will stop at nothing, including netKKKoping and cyber stalking.

Jabriol's stated goal, posted just this evening, is to make a smoking
crater out of rec.ponds. Tune your kill filters, ponders, the
onslaught will begin tomorrow.

Old 20-04-2005, 10:58 AM

Bob Koerber wrote:
BenignVanilla wrote:

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message

[...]

I would be willing to donate a section of my new SMF Forum if a couple
people wanted to be the moderators of that section. With moderator
privledges they could wipe out posts that are pure spam.

Forum is at http://www.pondkoi.com/forum/index.php

Paul
www.pondkoi.com

Old 23-04-2005, 05:40 AM
Just Me \Koi\

If you need me, I"ll be at Koiphen under same name as here. Good luck.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
BV, and other regulars,

As I read this newsgroup once in a while, I see a lot of junk, and stuff
totally out of control and I get so turned off. Especially by some guy

with
a million post in the group on topics none of which relates to ponding.

This lead me to wonder if there is a moderated forum we can all shift to
where some of these junks can be filtered out, and where we can also post
pictures.

Some of the forums I've seen out there are not populated, minimal
discussions. That does not make for a lively dialogue either.

So any ideas out there?

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Visited by A GBH Today JB[_1_] Ponds (moderated) 28 31-01-2009 11:05 PM
gardens visited Pam Moore United Kingdom 9 15-09-2005 08:04 AM
I visited.... madgardener Gardening 17 21-03-2005 02:07 AM
I visited....Gardenweb sucks Cereus-validus Gardening 36 20-03-2005 06:09 PM