GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How to fertilize waterlilies? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/930-re-how-fertilize-waterlilies.html)

joe 07-02-2003 01:32 AM

How to fertilize waterlilies?

YSL wrote:

We don't have koi problem here because they are banned in this State. We can
only keep gold fish, Sigh.

In the words of the Big Labowski, "that's a bummer man."

What state are you in and are they just concerned about people letting them
loose?

Joe

Gary Woods 07-02-2003 01:48 AM

joe wrote:

What state are you in and are they just concerned about people letting them
loose?

And how are goldfish that different from koi, other than it would be
impossible to enforce a goldfish ban. Think of when the carnival comes to
the fair...