GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Springflo opinions (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/93409-springflo-opinions.html)

Bill Stock 03-05-2005 03:03 AM

Springflo opinions

Does anyone still use the Springflo media? I didn't see many posts when I
Googled "Springflo" for the last year.

I'm trying to decide on the filter media for my Flowerpot upflow filter. I'm
considering the coarse 2" foam and the Springflo media.

TIA

Charles 03-05-2005 04:25 AM

On Mon, 2 May 2005 22:03:16 -0400, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

Does anyone still use the Springflo media? I didn't see many posts when I
Googled "Springflo" for the last year.

I'm trying to decide on the filter media for my Flowerpot upflow filter. I'm
considering the coarse 2" foam and the Springflo media.

TIA

I do, it works. I used to use lava rock, that was good until time to
clean it.

I also used floor scrubber pads, that worked until the iris roots got
into it. One solid mass.

--
Charles

Does not play well with others.