GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Welcome to rec.ponds! Newbies please read. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/93427-welcome-rec-ponds-newbies-please-read.html)

kathy 03-05-2005 01:56 PM

Welcome to rec.ponds! Newbies please read.

Welcome to rec.ponds!
This is sort of a place holder post among
the attack posts to let you know that rec.ponds
is an active group with lots of knowledgeable
people.
If you have a pond question post under a header
describing the problem and you'll probably get
an answer, probably several, within 24 hours.

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ turtles!

jabriol 03-05-2005 03:26 PM

kathy wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!
This is sort of a place holder post among
the attack posts to let you know that rec.ponds
is an active group with lots of knowledgeable
people.
If you have a pond question post under a header
describing the problem and you'll probably get
an answer, probably several, within 24 hours.

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ turtles!

I got a question.... if a candle burn twice as fast, will the wax melt
twice as slow?

Sean Dinh 03-05-2005 09:14 PM

Nope, only that the wit dims twice as fast...