GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   testing a link (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/93475-testing-link.html)

kathy 03-05-2005 09:09 PM

testing a link

I've put together a really basic page
and want to test how to post it.

Each one of those should have a clickable link??

Go here for
Some basic facts for new pond keepers

or
Basic pond keeping
101http://hometown.aol.com/ka30p/myhomepage/garden.html

Also if you think anything isn't clear in the basic facts,
let me know.

thanks!
kathy :-)

kathy 03-05-2005 09:17 PM

okay, looks like the second one is the one
that works.

Also I'll post links to other pages that you
think are useful.

k :-)

zookeeper 04-05-2005 03:04 AM

"kathy" wrote:
Basic pond keeping
101http://hometown.aol.com/ka30p/myhomepage/garden.html ...

Kathy, if you put a space before, or start your link on a fresh line, it
should be a clickable link. Like:
(just retyped your link, without the 101 in front of it)

And the site looks great -- good start! Love the blog from the bog too! Is
the turtle picture one of your turtles?
--
Zookeeper, the "other" Kathy ;-)
Oregon, USDA Zone 7

kathy 04-05-2005 03:22 AM

Isn't that an adorable turtle?
Not one of mine.
Hopefully we'll get to post pictures from our
pond soon as we are getting a digital camera
and youngest son promises to teach me how
to use it!

k :-)