GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey, Nedra.....Are you here? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94084-hey-nedra-you-here.html)

Ann in Houston 14-05-2005 10:52 PM

Hey, Nedra.....Are you here?

I want to ask a lotus question, but I'm going out to get the stuff now
to pot mine up, and I want to get some info.

Reel Mckoi 15-05-2005 12:37 AM

Ann in Houston wrote:
I want to ask a lotus question, but I'm going out to get the stuff now
to pot mine up, and I want to get some info.

This group is about ponds, not growing Marujuana.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Ann in Houston 15-05-2005 12:54 AM

oh hee hee, Carol. I think it's mighty suspicious the way your mind
works. Besides, I'll bet that if someone grew it in their bog filter,
it would become on-topic in a hurry.

Ann in Houston 15-05-2005 01:00 AM

however, now that I've got you here to ask, I think I will. This tuber
that is out there initmidating me has several good sized leaves and
there are funny-looking roots (?) that grow out in a starburst kind of
form also. I'm thinking that is the growing tip. I was told I could
just lay the tuber on top of the dirt and anchor it down. Won't I need
to cover those roots? Yet, if it is the growing tip, I remember being
told never to cover those. I'm soooo confused. Maybe I need to post a
pic. Would that help? This variety is Carolina Queen. Here's a link
to a pic
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...lr%3D%26sa%3DG
It is just the bloom, but I haven't taken one of the bare tuber.
It isn't a

Reel Mckoi 15-05-2005 01:05 AM

Ann in Houston wrote:
oh hee hee, Carol. I think it's mighty suspicious the way your mind
works. Besides, I'll bet that if someone grew it in their bog filter,
it would become on-topic in a hurry.

# listen child I wasn't joking. Why don't you buy a book. And just stop
asking such elementary questions here. This group is about pond. Not
plants. Got a question about fish, ask. about plants, go to rec.plants

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Reel McKoi 15-05-2005 02:11 AM

"Ann in Houston" wrote in message
oups.com...

## Please check for forged headers when reading my posts. :-)

however, now that I've got you here to ask, I think I will. This tuber
that is out there initmidating me has several good sized leaves and
there are funny-looking roots (?) that grow out in a starburst kind of
form also. I'm thinking that is the growing tip.

## The growing tip is at one one of the tuber. I believe some larger
tubers may contain more than one tip. I planted mine under several inches
of heavy clay soil and fertilized it with Jobe's Rose spikes broken in 3 or
4 pieces.

I was told I could
just lay the tuber on top of the dirt and anchor it down. Won't I need
to cover those roots? Yet, if it is the growing tip, I remember being
told never to cover those.

## I left it just peeping above the soil. The soil is under only about 3"
of water.

I'm soooo confused. Maybe I need to post a
pic. Would that help? This variety is Carolina Queen. Here's a link
to a pic
It is just the bloom, but I haven't taken one of the bare tuber.
It isn't a

## That's a beautiful flower.... :-)
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
EVERYONE: ""Please check people's headers for forgeries

~ jan JJsPond.us 15-05-2005 03:47 AM

Ya know what, I have Mckoi killfiltered and I don't appreciate it at all
that you keep doing this Carol. ~ jan

Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 20:05:01 -0400
From: Reel Mckoi AKA

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Reel McKoi 15-05-2005 04:26 AM

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Ya know what, I have Mckoi killfiltered and I don't appreciate it at all
that you keep doing this Carol. ~ jan

==========================
I don't appreciate Jabriol and his new friend here forging my headers
either. Perhaps you can explain to him how this is causing you a problem
with your killfile. He may be nice enough to stop his forgeries for you.
I mean, I'm sure you checked to see if they were forged or not.....

~ jan JJsPond.us 15-05-2005 04:46 AM

I don't appreciate Jabriol and his new friend here forging my headers
either. Perhaps you can explain to him how this is causing you a problem
with your killfile. He may be nice enough to stop his forgeries for you.
I mean, I'm sure you checked to see if they were forged or not.....

Let me get this straight, you're not posting the ones that say "this is a
forged header" ? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Reel McKoi 15-05-2005 05:34 AM

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
I don't appreciate Jabriol and his new friend here forging my headers
either. Perhaps you can explain to him how this is causing you a

problem
with your killfile. He may be nice enough to stop his forgeries for

you.
I mean, I'm sure you checked to see if they were forged or not.....

Let me get this straight, you're not posting the ones that say "this is a
forged header" ? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

===============================
Yes I am, because the ones before them are forged. Odd you didn't see the
forgeries even though you didn't have them killfiled (different NSP). If
you had me killfiled you would NOT see these "marked" messages, only those
he's forging as he uses a *different* NSP. How can you see what is
killfiled (my NSP/name)? If you checked the properties/headers as you
should have - you would see I post from news.x-privat.org and not from
news.sunsite.dk.
--
Now please check headers next time to see what is being posted from where.
Remember, my NSP is x-privat.org and NOT EarthLink.net and NOT sundite.dk.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

~ jan JJsPond.us 15-05-2005 07:35 AM

On Sat, 14 May 2005 23:34:28 -0500, "Reel McKoi" wrote:

Yes I am, because the ones before them are forged. Odd you didn't see the
forgeries even though you didn't have them killfiled (different NSP).

I saw them, that's why I killfiled the (little k) Mckoi, but if you keep
reposting them telling me that they are forgies, kind of defeats the
purpose of my killfile, doesn't it?

If you had me killfiled you would NOT see these "marked" messages,

I guess that's what I'm going to have to do.

If you checked the properties/headers as you
should have - you would see I post from news.x-privat.org and not from
news.sunsite.dk.

I don't see why I, or anyone else for that matter, has to go through all
this much work for you. Especially if you would have followed Derek's
advice this morning. (Slapping hand to forehead, that I should think you
would do as you said you would.) HA! ~ jan

~Keep 'em Wet~

Reel McKoi 15-05-2005 02:02 PM

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Note that I killfiltered Mckoi with the little k. ~ jan

# then leave the group and start rec.ponds.moderated!

I am an Atheists, and I will do whatever I want.

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
before flushing." :-)