Old 15-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Momma McKoi

Default here here now, this poking at my daughter has to stop!

I am Reel McKois momma and I say you are some really bad folks picking
on my darling daughter Carol like you do. Its not her fault that she
crosses folks, and talks out of both corners of her mouth........but
she has had a very hard life, and she needs some nurturing and love,
which the poor girl has never really been able to find. She was kicked
by a mule at a young age and this is why she has trouble making her
point or even remembering things she said that she says she did not
say. Then she has to work in the field so long every day to support
her husband of late, as well as pay support for her other 5 ex's the
poor girl just does not have any life except for rec.ponds. And now
its costing her more money with having to walk barefoot 6 miles into
town just to use Kinko's computer and pay their high fees.....since
the public library kicked her out and has her banned from using their
computers all because someone said she was on some porn site
downloading pics for her husband........Actually it was Carols husband
that was in the library dressed up like a women and happend to be
wearing Carols Daisey Duke shorts and tube top, and they thought it
was Carol.........So please bear with my daughter as she just plum
don't know any better..........She only made it to the 4th grade and
decided it was better to be married at age 14 than spend another year
in 4th grade, and besides we needed an extra hand around the house
more than she needed an edumacation.........

So please you all , take it easy on me darling daughter carol. Makeup
is expensive and she is wsteing a lot of it when it gets washed off
her eyes and cheeks with them tears she sheds from reading all those
things people been posting about her, and trust me, this girl needs
the makeup, bad as that may be for me to say being I am her momma and
all.

Momma McKoi Jr.