GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Koi Forum for Vancouver BC, Canada Please Join Us (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94341-new-koi-forum-vancouver-bc-canada-please-join-us.html)

koifun.com 19-05-2005 12:02 PM

New Koi Forum for Vancouver BC, Canada Please Join Us

Hi, I've just put together a forum for Koi Enthusiast in the Vancouver,
British Columbia, Canada. Anyone in BC or Vancouver and surrounding areas
are welcome to join (and anyone else around the world who cares to share
some of their experienc) and submit some of their experience online so that
we can have more successful Koi and Pond owners out there. Thank you in
advance www.koifun.com/forum . I am looking for articles to put online on
the webpage, if you have any ideas please let me know, the forum is pretty
much the only thing working on it at the moment. Thanks again, and lets
build a good and helpful community.