GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   blogging dragonflies this week! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94430-blogging-dragonflies-week.html)

kathy 20-05-2005 10:25 PM

blogging dragonflies this week!

www.blogfromthebog.com
is featuring dragonflies this week!
I even found, and posted, after much agony
(as youngest computer geek is on a campout)
a picture of a nymph.

kathy :-)

Reel Mckoi 21-05-2005 12:01 AM

kathy wrote:
www.blogfromthebog.com
is featuring dragonflies this week!
I even found, and posted, after much agony
(as youngest computer geek is on a campout)
a picture of a nymph.

kathy :-)

And next week german roaches!!!
Kathy you are such a bore.
--
CR.......
Yep, the sleazebags at the WTS added another 120 years to 1914. What a

~ jan JJsPond.us 21-05-2005 05:38 AM

www.blogfromthebog.com
is featuring dragonflies this week!
I even found, and posted, after much agony
(as youngest computer geek is on a campout)
a picture of a nymph.

kathy :-)

Pics didn't open for me. :-( ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~