GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Is the true (FORGETFUL) God without a personal name? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94431-re-true-forgetful-god-without-personal-name.html)

Reel Mckoi 20-05-2005 11:52 PM

Is the true (FORGETFUL) God without a personal name?

A Mckoi attack
Cracklin' wrote:
"L Perez" aka Lyin' wrote in message

not at all... I know what my former priest told me

And it never occurred to you to ask ANOTHER priest. After all, all priests
are not good - just like all JWs are not good at answering questions.

Why do you feel so superior to everyone on these NGs? Why do you look down
on everyone who isn't a JW? You didn't even know Queens was part of NYC and
claimed you were raised there, and have a college degree. You don't even
know sentences are to be started with a capitol and ended with a period.....
what a loser!