GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Suggestions for new pump (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94657-suggestions-new-pump.html)

Dsybok 24-05-2005 04:22 AM

Suggestions for new pump

Time to look at a new pump. I am using the big green bucket Tetra pond
filter right now and , its doing a not half bad job aside from an algae
outbreak the result of all our winter rains here in Los Angeles.

I have attached to it a Tetra 750 GPH pump which was overpriced and is
falling apart after barely a year. Cheap piece of plastic junk.

I am looking to upgrade to a good quality 1000 GPH submersible pump that can
handle plenty of fish waste, algae, and bio matter. Suggestions?