GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Pond Page (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94707-new-pond-page.html)

rtk 24-05-2005 10:06 PM

New Pond Page

I just added an itsy bitsy teeny weeny pond to my 2 ponds.
Here's the url for it.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/...PondPage3.html

In the opening paragraph I think I spoke for many of us when I said
we're not so inclined to just things be. And I didn't.

Ruth Kazez

~ janj JJsPond.us 25-05-2005 01:47 AM

I just added an itsy bitsy teeny weeny pond to my 2 ponds.
Here's the url for it.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/...PondPage3.html

In the opening paragraph I think I spoke for many of us when I said
we're not so inclined to just things be. And I didn't.

Ruth Kazez

Love it, and really enjoyed the movies! Great job! ~ jan :-)

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Greg Cooper 29-05-2005 06:33 AM

rtk wrote:
I just added an itsy bitsy teeny weeny pond to my 2 ponds.
Here's the url for it.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/...PondPage3.html

In the opening paragraph I think I spoke for many of us when I said
we're not so inclined to just things be. And I didn't.

Ruth Kazez

Very nice pond - you sure have lots of critters inside too.
Cheers