GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   water feature Remodeling (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/94824-water-feature-remodeling.html)

Wilmdale 27-05-2005 03:08 AM

water feature Remodeling

Well, the extra water fall and stream are gone. I think they were
leaking because since I took them out, my water loss has been MUCH
less. It now takes about a week to lose 1/2 has much as I was losing in
3 days.
New pictures are on page 7.
Now for the landscaping of all that new dirt!
Happy Thursday!
W. Dale

kathy 27-05-2005 05:43 PM

Ponds never are really *done*
anyway! Always something to tinker
with.

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com

Phyllis and Jim Hurley 28-05-2005 02:59 AM

Boy, is thqt the truth!

Jim