GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   6/3 WELCOME TO REC.PONDS :-) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/95292-6-3-welcome-rec-ponds.html)

Reel McKoi 03-06-2005 05:36 PM

6/3 WELCOME TO REC.PONDS :-)

I don't know where Kathy is so:

~~~~ }((((Ô

Welcome to rec.ponds!

We are still here, despite the noise of attack posts.
Post any problem you may be having under another header.
We have a lot of talented and knowledgeable people who post
here and they can solve just about any problem.

If you get a rude answer to your post, sorry, but it part of
our ongoing problem. Just ignore it.
Someone will post a rational response to your question.
Many of us have filtered out the problem posters. Most
newsgroup readers have a way to do that.

--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.

~Roy~ 03-06-2005 08:06 PM

Justr what Rec.ponds needs for a welcome wagon ....duh........the
looser of the web.....the queen of the koi kingdom.................duh
duh duh duh duh

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:36:59 -0500, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

===I don't know where Kathy is so:
===
===
===Welcome to rec.ponds!
===
===We are still here, despite the noise of attack posts.
===I