Old 15-06-2005, 02:16 AM

Default Help finding pond ornament

http://snipurl.com/fl2s
I saw this on a pond webpage some time ago, and wrote to the author,
but she doesn't remember where she got the picture. I've searched
endlessly because I'd like to purchase it, and haven't been able to
find it. If anyone can be of help, I would really appreciate it.

Billie

Old 15-06-2005, 02:53 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On 14 Jun 2005 18:16:22 -0700, wrote:

http://snipurl.com/fl2s
I saw this on a pond webpage some time ago, and wrote to the author,
but she doesn't remember where she got the picture. I've searched
endlessly because I'd like to purchase it, and haven't been able to
find it. If anyone can be of help, I would really appreciate it.

Billie

I know I've seen this. It's a catalog with real expensive art, including
real different garden art. All I can remember is it starts with a T has
lots of nude garden art sculptures. Anyone? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 15-06-2005, 03:35 AM
Gareee©

"~ janj JJsPond.us" wrote in message
On 14 Jun 2005 18:16:22 -0700, wrote:

http://snipurl.com/fl2s
I saw this on a pond webpage some time ago, and wrote to the author,
but she doesn't remember where she got the picture. I've searched
endlessly because I'd like to purchase it, and haven't been able to
find it. If anyone can be of help, I would really appreciate it.

I remember seeing it last year, but it came with the bucket, and the cost
was like $160 or so.

I figured it's be kinda neat to do a creature from the black lagoon like
it...

--
Gareee's Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm

Remove Delicious spam to reply

Old 15-06-2005, 07:17 AM
*muffin*

maybe www.designtoscano.com

they have really neat ( yea, expensive) garden pieces, I have several for
around my pond.

Old 15-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Bonnie NJ

I was thinking it was in Wind & Weather catalog, however, it doesn't seem to
be there now :-(

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 16-06-2005, 05:38 PM

http://snipurl.com/fl2s
I saw this on a pond webpage some time ago, and wrote to the author,
but she doesn't remember where she got the picture. I've searched
endlessly because I'd like to purchase it, and haven't been able to
find it. If anyone can be of help, I would really appreciate it.

Billie

Thanks to all of you for your help.

Billie

Old 16-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Angrie.Woman

"Gareee©" wrote in message

I figured it's be kinda neat to do a creature from the black lagoon like
it...

That's a fun idea! I'd also like to have garden gnomes that look like they
do in the Harry Potter video games.

Old 16-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Marizel

On 14 Jun 2005 18:16:22 -0700, wrote:

http://snipurl.com/fl2s
I saw this on a pond webpage some time ago, and wrote to the author,
but she doesn't remember where she got the picture. I've searched
endlessly because I'd like to purchase it, and haven't been able to
find it. If anyone can be of help, I would really appreciate it.

Billie

Agent Global Search is your friend if you save interesting messages in
FreeAgent: www.gordol.org/agent.html

http://www.fairweathersculpture.com/com/welcome1.htm

On Mon, 05 May 2003 18:31:16 GMT, Shelly no.spam@home wrote:

http://www.fairweathersculpture.com/com/welcome1.htm
Click on Sculptures and you'll find it.

Shelly

Billie wrote:
Has anyone ever come across this spitter?

http://groups.msn.com/GardenJunk/wat...tion=ShowPhoto
&PhotoID=86

Billie

Old 16-06-2005, 10:15 PM

Marizel

On 14 Jun 2005 18:16:22 -0700, wrote:
http://snipurl.com/fl2s
I saw this on a pond webpage some time ago, and wrote to the author,
but she doesn't remember where she got the picture. I've searched
endlessly because I'd like to purchase it, and haven't been able to
find it. If anyone can be of help, I would really appreciate it.

Billie

http://www.fairweathersculpture.com/com/welcome1.htm

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Billie

Where to get ornament Judith in England[_2_] United Kingdom 1 09-06-2014 11:05 AM
Looks almost like some sort of Christmas tree ornament Paddy's Pig[_3_] Garden Photos 0 05-12-2009 06:00 AM
garden ornament johnny111 Marketplace 0 13-03-2009 11:56 PM
Tillandsia with bird ornament. Wendy7 Garden Photos 1 13-09-2007 01:24 PM
Garden ornament theft Essjay001 United Kingdom 5 24-04-2003 01:20 AM