GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water Lily 'DIVA' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/96825-water-lily-diva.html)

Charles 03-07-2005 06:18 AM

Water Lily 'DIVA'

Anyone know of it?
What I read sounds intriguing, but Google seems not to have heard of
it.

An article in the "Water Garden Journal" says in a test it had 57
blooms throughout the season, never without bloom.
--
Charles

Does not play well with others.

Roy 03-07-2005 01:17 PM

Never heard of Diva myself, but the Charlies Choice we obtained this
years has been going none stop blooms repeatedly since Early
may.......its a real leaf factory as well. Lives in a 1/2 barrel
setup. It starts off Apricot / yellow sort of color and changes to a
red by the last day of the blooms......It has the most unruly leaves
of any lily I have ever fooled with. WE have 3 of them and all three
are just the same in regards to unruly leaves.

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 05:18:37 GMT, Charles
wrote:

===
===Anyone know of it?
===What I read sounds intriguing, but Google seems not to have heard of
===it.
===
===An article in the "Water Garden Journal" says in a test it had 57
===blooms throughout the season, never without bloom.

"The original frugal ponder"