GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   New Koi Photos for 2005 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/96873-new-koi-photos-2005-a.html)

Koifun 04-07-2005 09:03 AM

New Koi Photos for 2005

Enjoy my new Koi photos for 2005

http://www.koifun.com/koi2005/

2004 photos:
http://www.koifun.com/koi/

Wilmdale 04-07-2005 02:14 PM

Koifun wrote:

Enjoy my new Koi photos for 2005

http://www.koifun.com/koi2005/

2004 photos:
http://www.koifun.com/koi/

NICE!!! Thanks for sharing! :-) :-) .

Reel Mckoi 04-07-2005 02:33 PM

"Koifun" wrote in message
news:I36ye.1864484$6l.1397004@pd7tw2no...
Enjoy my new Koi photos for 2005

http://www.koifun.com/koi2005/

2004 photos:
http://www.koifun.com/koi/

===============================
Beautiful fish. I see you also net your ponds.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Koifun 05-07-2005 12:46 AM

Thanks, they're getting a little big for the pond I need to get rid of about
3 of the yellow ones, and a couple others. Maybe dig a bigger one, too
much time tthough! hmmm.

Reel Mckoi 05-07-2005 06:27 AM

"Koifun" wrote in message
Thanks, yeah only on shallow end, herons can't land in the deep end.

hehe!
==========================
No problems with snakes, bullfrogs, kingfishers or snapping turtles? If
not, then you are very lucky. :-)

Koifun 05-07-2005 07:09 AM

Only other problems are racoons, but the racoon family has given up since it
almost got tangled in the net and almost drowned and scared itself after it
fell off the large drift wood.

Those criters are kind of big. LOL

Reel Mckoi 05-07-2005 07:19 AM

"Koifun" wrote in message
Only other problems are racoons, but the racoon family has given up since

it
almost got tangled in the net and almost drowned and scared itself after

it
fell off the large drift wood.

## LOL!!!! ROFLMAO! I can just picture that scene. :-D Raccoons are so
funny. I think our dogs keep the raccoons away. We have them here but
they've never come near the house where the ponds are. At least not yet.

Those criters are kind of big. LOL

## Yes they are and they can be darn nasty.