GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Little Fish (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/97174-little-fish.html)

pixi 09-07-2005 09:31 PM

Little Fish

What do youall do with your fry? If I try to keep all those now in my pond
every thing will smother.

Pixi

Reel Mckoi 09-07-2005 10:15 PM

"pixi" wrote in message
What do youall do with your fry? If I try to keep all those now in my

pond
every thing will smother.

Pixi

========================
I try and remove all the fry I can to 150 gallon kiddy pools behind our
house. I just added a 500 gallon pool and my purchase a few more (Wally
World $14.99 ea.). This way the fry are not eaten, and I can feed them 4 to
6 times a day for maximum growth.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Roy 09-07-2005 11:00 PM

And then her and her klan catch em skin em and put em in the fridge
for their monthly carp fry...........

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 16:15:43 -0500, "Reel Mckoi"
wrote:

===
===========================
===I try and remove all the fry I can to 150 gallon kiddy pools behind our
===house. I just added a 500 gallon pool and my purchase a few more (Wally
===World $14.99 ea.). This way the fry are not eaten, and I can feed them 4 to
===6 times a day for maximum growth.

"The original frugal ponder"

~ janj JJsPond.us 09-07-2005 11:15 PM

What do youall do with your fry? If I try to keep all those now in my pond
every thing will smother.
Pixi

Hi Pixi,

Are we talking koi or goldfish, and how big are they?

I give away the majority of mine, but now I'm to the point of growing some
out and thinking it is time to ask a few buck to cover the food bill. ;-)
~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~