Old 12-07-2005, 12:05 AM

Default poor frogs :(

I have found 2 frogs in my leaf basket (1 actaully made it) these past
few days
I cant figure out how they are getting in. I have a valueflo cimaron
pump running 3" flex pvc to a aqua art bottom drain
http://www.aquaart.com/gfx/BigDrain.jpg
Has a rock on top of it to keep it down.
How are the frogs getting under that bottom drain? Any ideas?

Old 12-07-2005, 12:55 AM
Reel Mckoi

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have found 2 frogs in my leaf basket (1 actaully made it) these past
few days
I cant figure out how they are getting in. I have a valueflo cimaron
pump running 3" flex pvc to a aqua art bottom drain
http://www.aquaart.com/gfx/BigDrain.jpg
Has a rock on top of it to keep it down.
How are the frogs getting under that bottom drain? Any ideas?

============================
The pic isn't very helpful as to how the frogs got under there. Frogs can
squeeze through some pretty small spaces. Perhaps you can somehow screen it
off to keep them out?
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b

Old 14-07-2005, 10:31 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On 11 Jul 2005 15:05:17 -0700, wrote:

I have found 2 frogs in my leaf basket (1 actaully made it) these past
few days
I cant figure out how they are getting in. I have a valueflo cimaron
pump running 3" flex pvc to a aqua art bottom drain
http://www.aquaart.com/gfx/BigDrain.jpg
Has a rock on top of it to keep it down.
How are the frogs getting under that bottom drain? Any ideas?

How big are the frogs?

I'm wondering if they might have been dead before going thru the bottom
drain? ~jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~