Old 17-07-2005, 08:50 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Um... I have 8. 7 white with yellow centers, and 1 red (deep pink) one.
W. Dale

I guess only you and I wanted to play the cyber game. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 17-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Gary Woods

~ janj JJsPond.us wrote:

I guess only you and I wanted to play the cyber game. ~ jan

I was up too late to do a good count, and had too much else to do. About
the same as last time, though Mrs. Slocum's bigger bud is getting pink.
Probably will open while I'm away..

Old 17-07-2005, 09:23 PM
kathy

Today, Sunday, I have three blossoms, white and
two Attraction.
The water lettuce have taken over and are holding
the water hyacinths hostage. There will be one
water hyacinth surrounded by water lettuce. The
hyacinth will grow really tall to get their share of
the sun.
And I've got hornwort growing like crazy. All this
came from one sprog that came in on a plant.

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ the rat-tail maggot!

Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

Old 17-07-2005, 10:01 PM
2pods

"kathy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Today, Sunday, I have three blossoms, white and
two Attraction.

one pink, one white, and one pink.
This from three plants in two ponds.

Don't know whats happening with the half barrel lily, as the barrel is still
smelly with grey water :-(

Peter